Tuesday, November 22, 2011

STILLETOS

Stilettos oh dear stilletos,
You gave me so much confidence, glamour and self esteem. 
Your flawless appearance is so captivating, you look pretty.
I had so much fun being with you, dancing around fooling around.
You accompany me throughout high end parties, made me successful with a little touch of your sensuality.
You changed the way I walked, the way I talk, the way I smile, and sometimes the way I think too. 
You are different than any other shoe. 
Sometimes I feel those feelings are just enough to make me fall in love with you. 

Stilletos oh dear stilletos, 
An hour or two would be fine, but I guess I will kill myself if I had to stay for a day with you. 
You hurt me often, you make me feel in blue whenever I get blisters because of you. 
Or whenever I think that you feel more comfortable inside your box.
Sometimes you make me feel for not being myself. 
You made me a different person whenever I wear you. 

Dear stilletos, you got those heels, those will be enough to kill me.
But I dont now why I stood up for you, you are just too good to be true.
dear stilletos, what if you got rid of your heels? would you still be nice to me? 
Now I have to decide to keep you, or to let you go.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment