Friday, June 24, 2011

F I G H T

Its been 11 months so far, time flies before you know it, but then again strolling some times in my blog made me realize that lots of things had happened until now and I could still recall the burden of winter. I had a dream to return back homeland this July but then things turned out differently, I believe the all Mighty has another greater plan, things are getting boring for me, my time is running short, but i still have another two month to settle in this cold country before I feel the eternal summer heat of my hometown.

I have been undergoing my Final year of college for about 11 months in the Netherlands until now and i just need 2 more months to survive before everything is over.  I believe i did not fail, and i wont.. I am just a bit delayed for reaching the finish line. Things were never easy from the start. I managed to survive this far, and I am proud of myself. Urban Design is something that is new for me I used to study Architecture and it had a slightly different approach. The whole learning process was a totally different experience than what i have previously experienced during the past 1 year I realized that I was fragile and introvert, unfocused an d a bit lost because of the circumstance,but now I am about to emerge.

No comments:

Post a Comment