Monday, April 23, 2012

SELF REFLECTION



Its been a while since my fingers had been dancing on top of my loyal-life supporting Asus.I left this blog for almost (1...2...3...4.. ok) 5 months already. After I got back from that vicious cold country, underwent a proper convocation ceremony, and eventually got employed, things a bit changed. Since I've been committed to a working contract as an assistant Urban Design consultant I'm lacking of precious spare time after office hours *seriously I'm not wining nor complaining, just contemplating.. well maybe a little- but just a little*. I solemnly believe that this is a consequence of being employed, I work to be responsible of what I am obligated to take part in and I am satisfied of how I was "capable" of filling the national market demand.

This is to remind myself how I had went through living my life, just to reflect myself on how my emotions and maturity developed. How decisions that were made determines where I head to in life, how I was able to obtain the best out of un-mendable mistakes that I accidentally or consciously made. It's still a long journey, and I'm not sure until when I will arrive in my final destination.

Eventually in the end all I wanted to feel before the glory or a failure of a result  is the process. the "going through" part of the story  which I think is important in making me realize what kind of input I've learned so far or how experience moulds me to become a better individual and the way my perspective change towards responding a certain phenomenon.


beste,

No comments:

Post a Comment