Thursday, January 6, 2011

"DEAD LINE"

The only view I have rite now is my window pane. It’s 3°C outside, it’s getting warmer and I could barely see the white snow surrounding my terrace garden. The current continuous drizzle seemed to have washed off all the snow. For the first time in this month I have missed the snow, it feels just like a primary school crush (a term you use for describing an admiration towards an unfully grown childish man during your early puberty phase)  you will not admit that you do consciously have certain weird feelings for this guy and what you can only do is be quiet and act as I if you hate that person soooo much in order to create an interpretation that you do not have any personal feeling about him to avoid social judgments, nor show your feelings about him.

Well personally I don’t really hate the snow,  I actually like it, but I do hate the icy glazed paving blocks caused by the runny melting snow or how the 5-10 cm thick snow are not accessible for bikes to navigate, seriously! Its DANGEROUS I fell like a thousand times on the ice, the worse was just 2 weeks ago just before New Year. But I hope it snows again next month “just on my garden”. I wanna make a snow man!!.. or a snow girl?!   


Anyway I’m running out of ideas, time, and motivation for my urban design project. It’s due in less than two weeks. It’s funny how designers or architects tend to not have enough motivation during their last deadline week. I have already worked on my concept for the past 3 months but it’s hard to elaborate, somehow its locked in my unconscious mind. If any of you have any suggestions on how I could get them inspirations back I could really use that. I’m more than happy enough to know.  

I’ve been getting myself away from emails, Facebook, and other social networking means, to be able to focus on my Design but I seemed to get caught on my blog. Oh well, enough with the intermezzo, I’m  trying to get back on my project, hope I can finish up this week so I could have other bunch of stories and pictures to post.

Happy winter!!
Lots of ♥ from NL  

2 comments:

  1. done with ur snow man, update me the pics nad!! i'll make another one in london next month!cant wait to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be looking forward for your London snow pics dearest!;)

    Youll definately have to send me some cute postcards from L ok, hhe!! I'll message you my address on fb..

    lots of ♥ from NL

    http://victoryka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete