Friday, January 28, 2011

"The ooo Old Days"

I'ts been a while since Ive been writing,  actually I dont want this blog to be such a trash but i guess I could probably read this again and have a great laugh after.. hmmm
Just as an intermezzo, Im done with my project for the current semester, but I'd love not to talk about it, I wanna relax a bit and just enjoy this free time while I can. wink..;p

Just now I'm watching a really old movie about highscool lovelife and all that, it really reminds me of my past life where I preferably call myself as an "observer" rather than the victim (hhaha, I know you'd probably be wondering, but I consider myself as an underdog, the man behind the screen (sorry to borrow this phrase from ya PM!) trust me, I was'nt the hot ass blondie, neither the "gotta be the first" kinda girl, life seems too boring for me then I guess, or call it something like that hhaha) but yeaaa... those old times.. kept in my unconscious memory sigh*..

Based on the movie that I'm currently watching right now AADC or as translated as (whats wrong with love=cinta? sounds pathetic huh? but believe me, I still look back at those old time (sometimes) wishing I could go to the past-I dont know why, hahaha). But seriously i think its really inspiring (or I rather call it "influencing") movie for most junior highschool peeps at that time, I could recall suddenly all after the lauch of this movie most of my friends suddenly had a dream of taking psychology as a major after graduating highschool (I forgot the reason but if im not mistaken since the main actress was really interested in psychology or something) but hey I kinda miss something!!, should'nt the demand would be an interest towards literature studies?? anyways.. lets just skip this inner dialog thinggy..
Nicholas Saputra a.k.a Rangga in the film Ada Apa dengan Cinta, (by the way!. I just realised that we are under the same junior highschool almamater (♥,♥) haha)


Hmmm... let me see what I've got..Juniorhigh.. juniorhigh. juniorhigh..
1. The kings and the rabble
2. The plastic gang and mean girls
3. Juniors and seniors
4. Short skirts and blondies
5. Secret Admirer and monkey crush (lol)
6. Teachers and nickname
7. Cheerleaders and math geek
8. Short skirts and high socks
9. Concerts and gigs
10. . .... lets just brain storm as we go shall we..

If you know what I mean... There are just a bunch of stuff I could whine about when you think of the old days, things then are just illogical when you think of it right now (well at least for me, hehe)
By the way, Id love to do a review on the film, theres just too many things I'd like to contradict to, but I'll leave that for later.. ;) 

Heres a picture I took this afternoon while having a little walk in old Centrum and the Ijssel river with a couple of friends of mine to freshen up this page ;p, enjoy!!












These are just some of the pics and scenery youll find about the old city of Deventer.
Cheers!! ;)) 

Happy winter to spring!
Lots of ♥ from the Netherlands

3 comments:

  1. Wah banyak nih yang bisa gw komenin dri post ini....hahahaha...
    tapi gw akan memberi tau satu hal yang paling penting...nicholas saputra anak 8 lhooo..hahahaha..gw ga kalah...lalalala...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,tauu!!.. hehe dulu gw sempet pengen daftar situ gara2 itu(labil sumpah), tapi mlh nyangkut di pasar.. hhaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh nad bukan maksud jahat nih ya..tapi ga tahan banget nih pengen gw printscreen...hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete