Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"I'M IN LOVE"




Finally, I'm in the end of my project design process, These last few days went pretty well ,I survived the last feedback (T____________T)".. And OH-I-SO-NEED-A-DAY-OUT!!

During my hectic week of project deadline I managed to keep in touch with my Bee in South Korea, he Introduced me to Eliza Doolittle's song "Skinny Genes". By the way, for those of you who are not quiet familiar, Eliza is a rising song writer and singer from UK. Her song actually had come across me a couple of times but I just couldn’t be bothered looking up for it since I was "so busy with my Brennero". I was really out of Inspiration and lack of motivation at that time, Bee knew that I was kinda stressed so during our talk over the net he sent me the link of a song and it's somehow cheerful and colorful, which I need veeerry much coz I've been gloomy for the last few days.

I came across her songs and stumbled upon her other songs which I consider catchy and just sincere, I love the tune and the lyric so much that I downloaded some to my curve (which seriously I don’t do often). Any of you reading this post I suggest you to check out "Moneybox", it somehow got stuck in my head, its just so original I guess, I luuurve it!!

And yeaa.. Apart from her songs, which had made me survived through my final feedback *CREDITS TO BEE!! ♥J*, I was inspired by her looks, her trademark were high waist mini shorts and skirts (mostly shorts) and a pair of Nike Air Royalty Macaroon (IHEARTTHEMSOMUCH)(♥_♥)wantthemredwantthemredwantthemred!!.

Happy winter to spring!

Lots of ♥ from the Netherlands

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!

    Check my, I've a giveaway!
    Hope you will follow me.

    www.kdcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog. and i love the name of it. means that i really like your name^^
    greets from germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, youre blog is very nice too,makes me miss my sisters so much, and you two are gorgeous,, thanks for dropping by..
    hope youll follow me..:D

    http://victoryka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete