Tuesday, October 20, 2020

PLANTS!!!



Yes, I'm starting my long lost hobby again for a while (a long while) after I got all caught up in work-marriage-parenting life. This cloudy pandemic had somehow given me a chance to start my hobby again since I spend more time at home than I usually do now.

I will be turning my blog into a series of my planting experience. Please note that I'm not an expert, I do not hold any degree in Botany or Agriculture and most of my suggestions are either based on my personal experience or some journals/ trusted source of literature, hasil sharing dengan plant parent/ plant hobbyist lainnya.

And oh I also work full time in an Urban Design/Architecture company, trying my best to create future cities fit for kids to run around. So I might be slow in responding your messages, DM, and such, saya hanya manusia biasa yang mencoba untuk multitasking tapi tetap santai untuk menjaga kewarasan duniawi yang semakin runyam. BTW saya KTP emang Jaksel, jadi kalo bahasanya setengah-setengah gini mohon maklum aja ya, hihi.

So stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment